(14) Observe all instruments and allow engine to warm up. Check battery-generator
indicator (1) to be sure alternator is producing current. If indicator (1) is in red or yellow
area, notify organizational maintenance.
(15) Disconnect towbar (2) from towing and towed vehicles and stow.
(16) Raise engine compartment hood and secure (refer to paragraph 2-19).
(17) Turn knurled fuel shutoff valve override screw (3) on emergency fuel shutoff
valve (4) counterclockwise to open position.
Failure to completely turn off air shutoff valves will result in loss
of vehicle brakes, This may cause injury to personnel.
(18) Completely turn off both service and emergency brakes air shutoff valves.
(19) Disconnect airbrake system of towing vehicle from intervehicular couplings of