(19) Install intervehicular electrical cable (22) and two air hoses (20) in the front
three retaining rings (21) on reach (17). Install electrical cable (22) in electrical connector
(25) above the bolster truck pintle.
It may be necessary to raise lunette (18) manually or with bolster
trailer landing leg (16) to aline lunette (18) with pintle.
(20) Install bolster trailer lunette (18)
on bolster truck pintle. Close pintle and
install cotter pin to secure pintle in locked
position. Install safety chain (19) attached to
reach (17) near lunette (18) to towing
shackles (26) of bolster truck.
(21) Place chain binders (28) and
tiedown chains (27) in stowage compartment
(23) of bolster trailer.
(22) Check operation of bolster failsafe
brakes and lighting system before loading
bolster truck and trailer with utility poles.
logs, or bridge equipment.