(6) Turn left ratchet (4) counterclockwise with ratchet wrench (5) to expand left side
panel (13). Turn right ratchet (6) clockwise to expand right side panel (14). Crank both
sides fully out.
(7) Unfold four end panels (15). Unclip and use side lockrod (17) to keep end panel
door open and out of the way while roof (16) and floor panels (18) are being raised and
Have crewmember support
raised floor when operator
turns hinged roof lock handle.
Floor panel can fall, resulting
in injury or death.
When unlocked, do not open
hinged roof and floor panel
from outside the van. Push
open roof and floor panels
from inside van only. Serious
injury or death can result.
(8) Turn hinged roof lock handle (12)
counterclockwise to release panel locks.
(9) From inside van, push hinged roof (16) and floor panel (18) outward. Step out
onto floor panel (18) and lift roof panel (16) until panels are fully open.
(10) Lift upon hinged roof panel (16)
and turn swivel hooks (19) at right angles.
Support hinged roof (16) on three swivel