(11) Slide end panel bolt (6) into corner
post guide (8).
(12) Crank both sides in with ratchet
wrench until toggle clamps (1) on van roof
can be attached to swivel hooks (2). Left
ratchet (13) is turned clockwise to retract left
side of van. Right ratchet (14) is turned
counterclockwise to retract right side of van.
(13) Pull side panel (4) straight by
partially closing clamps (1). While doing
this, push up on hinged roof (3) and out on
end panels (5) to ensure seal alinement.
(14) Stand on hinged floor panel (7) to
relieve any binding.
(15) Apply force to left and right
ratchet cranking mechanisms (13) and (14)
to ensure a tight seal.
(16) Close three toggle clamps (1) on
each side, closing center clamp first.
(17) Remove side lockrod (10) from
retaining clip. Swing rod (10) down and
engage end of rod (9) with lock handle
assembly (11). Push assembly closed and
secure with chained pin (12). Repeat pro-
cedure at all four van corners.
Make sure sliding end panel bolts
(6) are fully extended into corner
post guides (8).