f. Operating Van Electrical System.
(1) Turn on main switch to connect switch box (1) to current from outside power
(2) Turn on ceiling light switch (switch 14).
(3) Turn on receptacle switches (switches 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, and 13).
(4) Turn on switch 5 if left heater (5) is to be used. Turn on switch 8 if right heater
(7) is to be used. Refer to g. below for left and right heater operating instruction.
(5) Turn on air conditioner switch if air conditioning unit (6) is to be used. Refer to
h. below for air conditioner operating instructions.
(6) Turn on switch 2 if blackout switch (3) is to be used. Refer to i. below for
blackout operating instructions.
(7) Turn on emergency light switch (4) if outside power source fails.
g. Operating Van Heaters.
Ground spike must be driven
into ground 18 to 24 inches
(46 to 61 centimeters), and
spike cable connected to the
chassis before power can be
taken from outside source.
Failure to do this will result in
electrical damage. injury. or
Make sure spike cable ring
makes good contact with bare
metal. If necessary, scrape
area clean of dirt, paint, and
rust. Failure to do this can
result in electrical damage.
injury, or death.