(4) Secure cable (5) from right rear winch (11) to lashdown loop (9). Slide rubber
protectors (10) into position on cable (5) to protect load and cable from damage.
(5) Move winch cable handle (3) up and down to take up slack in cable (5).
(6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 for left rear, forward, and side rear winches.
(7) Secure cable (5) to lashing rings(12) and/or lashing hooks ( 14), and tighten
Repeat this step for opposite side hand winch.
(8) Remove handle (3) and stow in stowage compartment (13).
(9) Remove ladders (4) and stow in stowage compartment (15).
f. Preparation for Unloading.
The two left side winches and the two rear winches have the same
(1) Place ladders on left and right rear brackets (4).