(2) Use personnel, as necessary, to unload lighter parts manually.
h. Unloading Truck Manually.
(1) Use crane (1) to unload class 60 bridge sections.
(2) Use personnel, as necessary, to unload other bridge material from vehicle
i. After Unloading.
(1) Install side racks (5) [refer to b.(2)
(2) Stow right and left ladders (6) [refer
to b.(1) above].
A second vehicle with winch (2)
can be used to pull heavy parts to
end of bridge transporting truck
(4). Load (3) is then removed
manually (refer to paragraph
2-22 for winch operating