b. Raising Paulin for Ventilation.
This operation requires two or
(1) Remove rear paulin end curtain (1),
(2) Untie all paulin lashing ropes (2).
c. Bow and Tarp Kit Removal.
Do not fold or stow paulin when
wet. Damage to paulin can
(1) Remove paulin (5) top from truck
and lay flat on ground with buckles (7)
(3) Fold up paulin (5) into three to five
folds until straps (3) attached to staves are
(4) Fasten folded paulin in place using
straps (3) and buckles (4) attached to outside
(5) Tie front and rear lashing ropes to
end staves (6).