b. Auxiliary Panel Controls and Indicators for M1090 and M1094. Figure 2-7 shows
all controls and indicators that may be located on the auxiliary panel for the M1090 and
Figure 2-7. Auxiliary Panel Controls and Indicators for M1090 and M1094
1. TACH (Tachometer) (Models with Power Take-Off [PTO]).
Shows speed of
engine crankshaft in revolutions per minute (rpm x 100). Tachometer is used to
monitor engine speed for PTO operation.
2. Winch Switch (Models with 15K Self-Recovery Winch [SRW]).
transmission in Neutral for self-recovery operation.
3. WINCH IN/OUT Switch (Models with 15K Self-Recovery Winch [SRW]).
Controls reel in/pay out of cable. PTO and winch switches must be turned on
before WINCH IN/OUT switch will operate. Push top half of switch to pay out cable,
bottom half of switch to reel in cable.
4. PTO Switch (Models with PTO). Controls operation of PTO.
5. TAILGATE RELEASE Switch. Push and hold bottom half of switch to release
TAILGATE RELEASE switch. Push top half of switch to control opening and
closing of tailgate on the dump body.
6. DUMP BED UP/DOWN Switch. Controls raising and lowering of the dump body.
Push top half of switch to raise dump body UP, bottom half of switch to lower dump