2-9. M1084/M1086 MATERIAL HANDLING CRANE (MHC)
CONTROLS AND INDICATORS
a. MHC Controls. Figure 2-19 shows all controls on the MHC.
Figure 2-19. Material Handling Crane (MHC) Controls
1. Manual Hydraulic Pump. Used to manually retract and stow the MHC in the event
of hydraulic pump failure.
2. SWING Lever. Swings the boom to the right (CW) and to the left (CCW).
3. TELESCOPE Lever. Extends and retracts the boom.
4. BOOM Lever. Raises and lowers the boom.
5. HOIST Lever. Pays out and reels in the cable.