Front, front center, rear center, and rear bows have two bow straps and
tiedown straps. All tiedown straps are installed on bow straps the same
way. One tiedown strap shown.
(5) Install tiedown strap (4) through buckle of bow strap (5).
(6) Perform step (5) on remaining tiedown straps.
Steps (7) through (10) require the aid of an assistant.
(7) Position front bow (6) in front cargo bed pockets (7) with front bow brackets (8)
toward front of vehicle.
(8) Position front center bow (9) in front center cargo bed pockets (10).
(9) Position rear center bow (11) in rear center cargo bed pockets (12).
(10) Position rear bow (13) in rear cargo bed pockets (14) with rear bow brackets (15)
toward rear of vehicle.