2-39. M1088 TRACTOR AND TRAILER COUPLING/UNCOUPLING
(31) Press brake pedal (36) and stop M1088 Tractor.
(32) Press D (Drive) button (37) on WTEC II TEPSS (12) or WTEC III TPSS (12).
(33) Push down on trailer handbrake (38) and attempt to move M1088 Tractor forward
slightly to check that trailer is securely coupled.
(34) If coupling is not secure, use D (drive) and R (reverse) gears alternately to rock
M1088 Tractor back and forth until fifth wheel locks.
(35) Press N (Neutral) button (14) on WTEC II TEPSS (12) or WTEC III TPSS (12).
(36) Pull out SYSTEM PARK control (15).
(37) Remove intervehicular cable (39) from tool box (39.1).