(9) Disengage side lockrods (3) at all
four corners from lock handle assemblies (5)
and place rods (3) in retaining clips (4).
(10) Make sure locking plunger is
unlocked to release left ratchet (2).
(11) Turn left ratchet (2) counterclock-
wise with ratchet wrench (6) to expand left
side panel (12). Turn right ratchet clockwise
to expand right side panel (16). Crank both
sides until fully expanded.
(12) Retract four end sliding bolts (7).
(13) Push up on hinged roof (8) to free
end panels (9). Push out on end panels (9)
and hold panels open with holding rod (10).
(14) Push upon hinged roof (8) and
swing swivel hooks (15) into stored position.
Make sure floor is clear of all
materiel and personnel.
(15) Engage eye of each toggle clamp
(13) with anchor post (14) in stored position
and close clamp (13).