Do not elevate liftgate to CLOSE position when rear doors are
open. Damage to rear doors will result.
Do not carry load on liftgate when vehicle is in motion. Do not
overload liftgate. Distribute load evenly. Maximum load is
3,000 pounds (1,362 kilograms). Damage to liftgate will result.
k. Retracting Van Body.
(1) Turn off van machines.
(2) Remove and stow all gear and
equipment from expanded sections of van
(3) Close and secure all windows,
screens, and side doors.
(4) Turn off all switches (switches 1
through 15, air conditioner, and main
switch) in circuit breaker box (1).
(5) Release and unhook six toggle
clamps (7). Do not place swivel hooks (8) in
(6) Disconnect field telephone lead-in
(9), if used.
(7) Disconnect power cable (10) from
van auxiliary power entrance receptacle and
auxiliary power source. Start with van
receptacle cable end and rewind on power
cable reel (11) using ratchet wrench (14).
Cover with canvas cover.
(8) Remove ground spike end cable
(13). Stow in storage box (12).