Figure 2-1. Instrument Panel Controls and Indicators (Cont)
Do not use HAND THROTTLE lever while driving vehicle.
The HAND THROTTLE lever is not to be used as a cruise
control. Failure to comply may result in serious injury
or death to personnel or damage to equipment.
11. Hazard Lights Switch. Operates hazard lights. Left and right turn signals and
indicators flash when switch is on.
12. HAND THROTTLE Lever. Adjusts engine speed to assist with engine warm up
and to set engine rpm when using the Power Take-Off (PTO).
13. AIR FILTER RESTRICTION GAUGE.
Indicates when air filter is restricted.
Diaphragm enters red zone when air filter is clogged and needs service. RESET
button on face of gage can be pressed to reset gage after air cleaner is serviced.
14. Dimmer Switch. Controls brightness of instrument panel lighting. Turn control left
to increase brightness, right to decrease brightness.
15. Trailer Handbrake Control (M1088). Applies and releases trailer service brakes
without engaging vehicle service brakes.