2-38. DUMP TRUCK OPERATION (CONT)
g. Raising Dump Body.
(1) Start engine (para 2-27a or b).
(2) Press N (Neutral) button (1) on WTEC II TEPSS (2) or WTEC III TPSS (2).
(3) Pull out SYSTEM PARK control (3).
(4) Position PTO switch (4) to on.
(5) Check that PTO on indicator (5) illuminates.
Keep tachometer within 1,250-1,450 rpm when PTO is engaged. Failure
to comply may result in damage to equipment.
In the event of a tachometer failure, a HAND THROTTLE lever positioned
to L is approximately 1,250-1,450 rpm.
(6) Set engine speed by increasing HAND THROTTLE lever (6) until tachometer (7)
reads 1,250-1,450 rpm.