2-38. DUMP TRUCK OPERATION (CONT)
h. Lower Dump Bed.
(1) Press and hold DUMP BED UP/DOWN switch (1) in DOWN position.
(2) Release DUMP BODY UP/DOWN switch (1) when dump body (2) is completely
(3) Check that DUMP BODY UP indicator (3) is not illuminated.
Switch lock must be pushed up to unlock TAILGATE RELEASE switch.
Failure to comply may result in damage to equipment.
(4) Press and release TAILGATE RELEASE switch (4) to lock tailgate (5).
(5) Set engine speed to idle (750 rpm) by decreasing HAND THROTTLE lever (6) to full
(6) Position PTO switch (7) to off.
(7) Shut down engine (para 2-27f).