2-38. DUMP TRUCK OPERATION (CONT)
l. Lowering Dump Body After Maintenance.
(1) Start engine (para 2-27a or b).
(2) Press N (Neutral) button (1) on WTEC II TEPSS (2) or WTEC III TPSS (2).
(3) Pull out SYSTEM PARK control (3).
(4) Position PTO switch (4) to on.
Keep tachometer within 1,250-1,450 rpm when PTO is engaged. Failure
to comply may result in damage to engine.
In the event of a tachometer failure a HAND THROTTLE lever positioned
to L is approximately 1,250-1,450 rpm.
(5) Set engine speed by increasing HAND THROTTLE lever (5) until tachometer (6)
reads 1,250-1,450 rpm.