(6) Press and hold DUMP BED UP/DOWN switch (7) in UP position until dump body (8)
clears maintenance legs (9).
Assistant must stand clear when dump body is being lowered.
Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Step (7) requires the aid of an assistant.
(7) Lower maintenance legs (9) to stowed position.
(8) Press and hold DUMP BED UP/DOWN switch (7) in DOWN position until dump body
(8) is completely lowered.
(9) Set engine speed to idle (750 rpm) by decreasing HAND THROTTLE lever (5) to full
(10) Position PTO switch (4) to off.
(11) Shut down engine (para 2-27f).