Lock tailgate wings (12) to dump body sides with lashing hooks (8).
Depress clutch pedal (1) all the way.
Move transfer selector lever (3) to HIGH position.
Release clutch pedal (1) slowly.
Apply parking brake (4).
h. Unloading the Truck by Spreading.
With the dump box in the raised
position, do not jerk the vehicle
by moving forward and back-
ward to free material flow from
under the tailgate. This will cause
damage to the dump body hoist
and dumping mechanism.
(1) Position vehicle with tailgate (11) at
spreading area starting point.
(2) Apply parking brake (4).
(3) Move gearshift lever (2) to N (neutral) position.
(4) Rig tailgate (11) to swing open at bottom (refer to c., step 1 above).
(5) Move tailgate control rod hand
lever (13) forward and down to unlock
(6) Release dump body control safety
(7) Depress clutch pedal (1) all the way.
(8) To raise dump body, move control
lever (5) forward to position D.